Founded by Jose Maria Morales and Miguel Morals on 1992. Until the moment it has participated in the production of more than 50 films, mainly of Spanish, European and Latin American cinema.
- LA SOLEDAD (Best Film. Goya Award 2008) and TIRO EN LA CABEZA of Jaime Rosales.
- LA GRAN FINAL and 14 KILÓMETROS (Espiga de Oro for the Best Film. Valladolid Film Festival 2007) of Gerardo Olivares.
- DREAM OF ONE NIGHT OF WINTER (Special Jury Award. San Sebastián Film Festival 2004) and THE OPTIMIST (Espiga de Oro for the Best Film. Valladolid Film Festival 2006) of Goran Paskaljevic.
- PROFUNDO CARMESÍ (3 Gold Osellas in Venice Film Festival 1996) and LA PERDICIÓN DE LOS HOMBRES (Best Film. San Sebastián Film Festival 2000) of Arturo Ripstein.
- XXY (Critics Week Grand Prize. Cannes Film Festival 2007) and EL NIÑO PEZ of Lucia Puenzo.
- MADEINUSA and THE MILK OF SORROW (Gold Bear Berlin Film Festival 2009 and Nominated for the Best Foreign film in Oscars 2010) of Claudia Llosa.
Sancho Gracia, produces a 40-episode series for T.V.E. titled CURRO JIMENEZ, in which he Works as an actor. He interprets and produces a 6 episode series titled LOS DESASTRES DE LA GUERRA (Goya) for T.V.E.
Produces a 60-minute documentary titled SAUDADE for the City Halls of Ponteareas, Mondariz Balneario in Galicia.
Produces a feature film titled GALLEGO, co-produced with Cuba and T.V. Galicia. Produces feature film titled “HUIDOS” distributed by Columbia Tri Star, and the 3 episode miniseries titled EL ULTIMO MAQUIS, for Canal Sur and Telemadrid. Produces a 13 part series for A3 titled EL REGRESO DE UNA LEYENDA (Curro Jimenez).
In 1998 he creates LUSA FILMS, S.L. and produces a 2 part series of 90 minutes each titled LA ULTIMA BANDERA (Los últimos de Filipinas), and a 13 episode series for Televisión de Galicia titled EN RUTA.
He is currently developing the feature films for LIBERTADORES.
Visit their website: